One day a student asked a question of my guru Neem Karoli: Baba, how do I live in the world, what should I do with my life?
He replied: Oh life is so simple. Just love people, serve people, and remember God.
I truly believe in lifelong learning!
I enrolled at the Central Ohio School of Massage in Columbus Ohio in 1974 and graduated with a license from the Ohio State Medical Board in 1976. From there I have taken many courses in alternative healing.
Here are some of my continued studies and professional training:
- Assistant to Dr Robert J. Rothan, founder of the PSI Center, the first holistic center in Cincinnati.
- Trained as a Professional Rebirther
- 10 day Intuitive Medicine Workshop with Carolyn Myss, acclaimed author and spiritual healer
- 6 week Polarity Therapy training with Dr Pierre Panetier in Guadalajara, Mexico
- 11 day silent retreat at Insight Meditation Society Barre, Massachusetts
- 20 years – student of the Course in Miracles
- Workshops on death and dying with Ram Dass, Stephen Levine, and Elizabeth Kubler–Ross
- Taught Vivation Professional Training with Phil Laut, facilitating workshops throughout the U.S. and Europe
- Co-author of “Love Sex and Communication, Skills for Recovery” Published in 1990.
- Workshop “Reclaiming Personal Power- Recovering from the 7 Types of Abuse”
- Opened Miller Health Service as an independent entrepreneur in 1981